IGNORED

happy birthday 7800;sorry we forgot you :(

gambler172

Hi Guys

Our beloved 7800 Prosystem celebrated his anniversary at 21st may and it seemed,that we all forgot it :(

Me too.....but now it is time to release my 7800 Quiz game.....It has 50 questions,all about the 7800...Answering questions is moving the Joystick

up,down left or right(u,d,l,r).If an answer is wrong,you have to reset the System,to start again.....Many thanx to RevEng for his great help.....

Without him,i would neverhave been able,to do this Little quiz.....

And now,i could Need some help by Music experts.....I Need someone,who could add a simple melody,which is played,when you won the quiz...

Because of this,i also add the source.....

And i have another Little Thing to celebrate the 30th anniversary...I was able to do a hardplastic dustcover for the 7800.I could Need someone,who could create a nice front Label for it.....sorry,i am not a good designer....

Enjoy my Little efforts

Walter

post-5041-0-66874700-1401608758_thumb.jpg

7800quiz.bas.a78

source.bas

• Like 5

We didn't forget. The XM was released on that date. There was a big celebration and everything. Too bad you missed it. :D

I think you must be the only one that got one at the party. Curt must have "forgot" the put the other 249 of them in the mail as of yet. :sleep:

• Like 3