IGNORED

7800 anniversary contest win a joystick coupler

gambler172

Hi Guys

i told,that this is a contest......

And i cannot check out,if a story is true or not....

So just continue to post your entries....

Till now,i have 2 favourites,but we still have a few days......And for sure,Trebor and Bob will be asked too :)

greetings Walter

Hi Guys

i told,that this is a contest......

And i cannot check out,if a story is true or not....

So just continue to post your entries....

I should win because I don't want it and will sell it on ePay for huge profits when I list it as a real prototype

in hopes of ripping someone a new one. :grin: :P

^^ TRUE STORY!!!!!! :lolblue:

• Like 3

Please enlightened those 'less in the know' (me), what the whole "Backin89" drama entails. [...]

Backin89 joined atariage with a bunch of hard luck stories and asking for charity. After people became suspicious, he couldn't produce simple proof that his hard luck stories were true. Later it was it was discovered that Backin89 was a dupe account for VideoFever1982, and he was banned. Required reading follows. After reading the first thread, you'll see it's pretty clear that VectorGamer (aka rmaerz) was joking, albeit in bad taste...

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/173247-help-me-get-my-daughter-a-bike-for-christmas/

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/173226-anyone-interested-in

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/174216-need-donations-to-help-a-poor-dude/

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/175128-i-want-to-know-what-you-think/

And now we can resume Walter's wonderfully generous topic. :)

• Like 3

"Wait you'd hand make ME the fiery tiger chick a real 7800 proline controller? You'd be one of my Atari Hero's..."

I'll send a picture of me with in in my atariage shirt ...?

(My Atari Heroes- You, the people that donated shells, and the people with all the new finished Atari projects ;) )

• Like 1

Robotron 2084 is one of my favorite games, but only with two joy sticks! I found that the 3M double-sided tape works great for this purpose. It holds them tight and removes completely when done. It peels right off and doesn't leave a trace of sticky residue on the controllers. I stuck mine to the bottom of an old 2600 six switch case.

a9abepa2.jpg

9ujugavu.jpg

Edited by Indestructible Hulk
  • Like 2

"Wait you'd hand make ME the fiery tiger chick a real 7800 proline controller? You'd be one of my Atari Hero's..."

I'll send a picture of me with in in my atariage shirt ...?

(My Atari Heroes- You, the people that donated shells, and the people with all the new finished Atari projects ;) )

Wait, you are saying we should check out your gallery?

Not till I have the joystick coupler- besides getting a 'joystick coupler' in the mail will be worth the expression on my husband's face!

Anyhow I think I have pictures of ...Had pictures of Traveler ...where DID all my pictures go?!

I should get this coupler because I have been using super glue to attach the controllers to my knees so I can play. It holds pretty well but, when I am done playing I remove the controllers from my knees and that rips the hair off my legs. I am a big guy and pretty tough so I only cry a little but my wife came across the hairy controllers and screamed. She almost made me get rid of my 7800 because she thought it had a tarantula infestation.

I thought about not removing the controllers but, then I would have to wear very baggy pants and also explain the odd lumps.

I think you can see I need this coupler.

Edited by SIO2
  • Like 4

Oh you mean a dude woman. Its common online. They have parades in real life for them...

They do not have parades for virtual gender swapping trolls. Well, maybe they do in Second Life.

I do miss the MUPT parties. The term is now so dead that Google can only find 1 or 2 references to it across cyberspace.

Hi Guys

a winner has been chosen and will be contacted by weekend

We will not post its name......

But he can feel free,to do this himself...,

a little hint...it is someone,who really earns it....And i decided to make another one for the 2nd place....,But this will need some time....

He will also be contacted

greetings Walter

• Like 3