IGNORED

Find of the year! Pictures of both 5200 cases together!

Atari the Jedi

I got both Atari 5200 cases now! :) Of course I bit the bullet on buying them both it cost me more than I'd like to admit. I never saw one in person, After,I got one and was able to buy the other and here they are now housing my machines. The pleather 5200 cover I got off eBay couple years ago. I can't believe that these cases were just sitting there waiting for me. The cases are in good shape and foam is still great. In aworld where anything gaming is outrageously priced and or out of reach I am more than happy I pulled the trigger.

post-33875-0-81193500-1402033776_thumb.jpg

post-33875-0-09094500-1402033820_thumb.jpg

post-33875-0-53404800-1402033853_thumb.jpg

post-33875-0-69994300-1402033883_thumb.jpg

Edited by Atari the Jedi
  • Like 7

Thank you very much, I've always loved my 5200s and now I get the really take care of them nicely more than just a cardboard box. I'm just a lucky bum who happened to stumble upon these, actually my friend did. What I like about it is it's still very once in a while maybe every year so, you can come across an amazing deal. In a world where everything gaming is overpriced it is nice to find stuff out in the wild.

Edited by Atari the Jedi
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...