IGNORED

ILS Atari Keyboard Replacement Hardware Project!

ILS http://www.realdos.net has created a hardware board that works in parallel with the Atari Keyboard. I have both the DataQue TransKey and AKI keyboard interface that are no longer made and we still have need of them. Most all my Atari 130xe Keyboards have dead keys so we decided to build some for our own use. We got several e-mails about others wanting to get a Keyboard interface of some kind. The ILS KRH (Keyboard Replacement Hardware) functions like an AKI except we had to use a different PIC Processor. You can get more info from this web page on our web site Http://www.realdos.net/ils-keyboard.html . We have ordered 50 PCB's for this project and they are on the way. Please e-mail me or post a message here so we can have an idea of how many more of these boards we need to order. We are doing these board because they are a needed hardware for the Atari 8-bit. We understand that money is tight so we are not looking to make a profit from this project. It is going to cost us $40.00 US Dollars to build and ship this upgrade to customers in the US. It is harder to calculate the shipping costs to destinations outside the USA so we are asking for $10.00 US Dollars Extra, However any unused shipping cash will be returned via paypal. Right now the only transaction for this project we will accept is paypal. ILS has a web page setup to do ordering from but has not turned the buttons on until the PCB arrive. I will post a message here and e-mail anyone who has e-mail me. I look for the PCB's to be here the week of June 15, 2014.

Please let me know how many you want!

Stephen J. Carden

http://www.realdos.net

Contact my internet BBS by Telnetting RealDos.net port 8888 or 8889

Edited by Stephen J. Carden