IGNORED

Sega 32x with power supply, cable and 4 games

xucaen

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191217912989?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D191217912989%26_rdc%3D1

I am making the hard choice and selling my 32x. If you own a Sega Geneis console, then this auction comes with everything you need to start playing 32x games right out of the box!
This is a working 32x unit. I cleaned it inside and out, the leads are clean and works perfectly.
Included is original power supply and a Model 2 32x cable. The Gold plated one is the model 2 cable. I don't know what the other one is. The gold plated one is the one that works. The other one works intermittently, so maybe it's a model 1 or model 3 cable? I have no clue but I am including it free.
The 4 games included are clean and works perfectly. They are Doom, Metal Head, Virtua Racing and Star Wars. These are possibly the best games ever released for 32x.
The 32x unit has some scuff marks and scratches but is clean and works perfectly. The model 2 spacer plate is also included and is shown in the pictures.
If you own a model 1 Genesis, you would remove the plate so it will fit properly.
Everything you need to know about the 32x and different model Genesis consoles are described in the owner's manual, which can be found here: http://www.geekytechguy.net/pub/sega/Sega_32X-Manual_94.pdf
Sega Genesis Model 2 is also up for auction. Includes the Composite cable and original power adapter.

I am interested.

You should have sold the 32X to me and skipped eBay.

Really though, I am on the fence.

I don't need the games.

I have one that is broken and one that works, but when I ripped my homemade cable out of the 32X and tried it with a real one I just bought, something needs repaired.

I have a model one Sega.

Also I do not have the 32X to display cable. I have it S-video modded.

I was first to say I wanted it! Respect my...

Kidding!

I actually fixed mine. The s-video pins were not grounded. It worked without the grounding before, but anyway it works now.

The 2 32X units I have cost around $50 each. That was without any games and without cables and without power supplies.

You should get more than that plus more for having 4 of the best games also in the auction.

I really need an AV cable so I can test the other one. I may work just fine! Then maybe I will sell it.