IGNORED

? to Prince of Persia players

We have guard, fat guard, skeleton more our shadow and vizier the two only one time.

For nothing in special but I wanna know where, in each level the fat guard appears?

Or does it appear in all levels and in some places its the guard and on others its the fat guard?

Thanks.

Edited by José Pereira

Last I heard he went on a vegan diet and lost about 40 pounds. So he may not appear anywhere in the game now. :D

Really? So what I heard was true. In the meantime the vizier didn't had you to fight with him so he's spent all his time in the kitchen... he's waiting to you there to defeat him but you don't need the sword now because he's so fat now that he can't even get up of chair. Yours battle will be to see who's eat more chicken and potatoes!...

:grin:

Edited by José Pereira
  • Like 1

Really? So what I heard was true. In the meantime the vizier didn't had you to fight with him so he's spent all his time in the kitchen... he's waiting to you there to defeat him but you don't need the sword now because he's so fat now that he can't even get up of chair. Yours battle will be to see who's eat more frost chicken and roasted potatoes!...

I thought the 60 minute timer was for when his chicken will be done. If you get there before, he's gonna kill you for interrupting his food preparations. If you don't get there before, he kills the girl because he doesn't want to be bothered with either of you while he's eating. :D

Edited by MrFish
  • Like 1

Really? So what I heard was true. In the meantime the vizier didn't had you to fight with him so he's spent all his time in the kitchen... he's waiting to you there to defeat him but you don't need the sword now because he's so fat now that he can't even get up of chair. Yours battle will be to see who's eat more chicken and potatoes!...

I think they all have chicken dinners stored in their turbans.

Edited by MrFish
  • Like 1

Depends in wich version you play... on C64 the prince don't have turban so he have to first steal the chicken insides of vizier turban to offer a romantic dinner to the girl, sadly when prince arrived the vizier was already dead and you could only saw the chicken bones.

Now that you don't have the chicken I heard from a friend of me that is also a friend of a friend of the cooker that was him that put a poison on the vizier's food and he run away with your beloved...

At the end game room now there's a message saying: "Try to catch me if you can your thin boy, at least with me she's gonna live forever eating all she wants!..."

Now your task its going into next PoP called:

'THE PRINCE, THE COOKER AND THEIR LOVER'

Edited by José Pereira
  • Like 1

Depends in wich version you play... on C64 the prince don't have turban so he have to first steal the chicken insides of vizier turban to offer a romantic dinner to the girl, sadly when prince arrived the vizier was already dead and you could only saw the chicken bones.

Now that you don't have the chicken I heard from a friend of me that is also a friend of a friend of the cooker that was him that put a poison on the vizier's food and he run away with your beloved...

At the end game room now there's a message saying: "Try to catch me if you can your thin boy, at least with me she's gonna live forever eating all she wants!..."

Now your task its going into next PoP called:

'THE PRINCE, THE COOKER AND THEIR LOVER'

The cook's gonna have a hard time getting a job after that though. Your reputation precedes you. Plus he'll have more than just the prince to contend with, unless the vizier's subjects aren't quite so faithful, or it was a mass conspiracy.

Edited by MrFish
  • Like 1

I'm opening a restaurant here and will give him a job so that later I'll kill him then the prince to get the girl.

And you, please don't get into here or I'll offer you a job on the tables and have to also kill you ;)

If its the girl you want then no way because at the end she will be mine! Only mine!

Edited by José Pereira
  • Like 1

I'm opening a restaurant here and will give him a job so that late I'll kill him then the prince to get the girl.

And you don't get here or I'll offer you a job on the tables and have to also kill you ;)

If its the girl you want then no way because at the end she will be mine! Only mine!

I've got no plans to move to Portugal.

Good luck with the girl, she's just a computer animation, only so many pixels high. ;) Cute little thing though...

• Like 1

Virtual restaurants don't cost anything to open; just fire up graph2font and start pixelling.

I'm sure there are plenty of nice ladies there... plenty here too, though; No need to travel the world over for one, unless I met a jewel somewhere online that inspired me to fly.

Anyway, back to the fat guy... :P

Edited by MrFish
  • Like 1

Hmm if they was real then I have a problem or maybe not because my bed is small width ;) but they are virtual so I can have both, 'beautiful' and 'sexy' on my computer because I have lots of memory space there :)

In the meantime if I ever suceed in working the gfxs of a PoP version and a guy to code it I will change some things in the history:

The girl will be as much uggly as I A8 can afford and in the final meeting of prince and vizier they will instead of fighting drop their swords and go out to drink on a pub where they meet some nice girls and in two player game mode they have to punch and fight for the girls with some 'Big bad boys'.

P.s.- Ah and in the meantime and as a bonus you'll see an end sequence of the fat cooker and know that he is indeed gay and was going out with all the guards but his passion it was indeed the vizier... but now that the prince kill all of them and go out with the vizier the only solution for him is 'turning to the other side' and taked the only one still inside the palace that is the uggly princess.

So at the end and like it almost always happen on Hollywood all ends well, "love is in the air" and like on a fairy-tail they "live happy forever!"

THE END

(O.K. all less the guards that were killed by the prince but remember that this is Hollywood and it isn't an action film if there isn't dead bad guys, lots of bad guys :) )

I also heard the cook was rounding up all the dead guards and substituting them for beef in the Palace stew...

"Food beyond compare, Food beyond belief"

"Mix it in a mincer and pretend it's beef"

:music:

I prefer other kind of meat...

post-6517-0-90367200-1404221390_thumb.jpg

https://www.google.pt/search?q=prince+of+persia&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=tbayU86jBqX40gWi1IHwBg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=923#q=prince+of+persia+princess&tbm=isch&imgdii=_

:music:

• Like 1

In the meantime I got something new...

post-6517-0-35069300-1404224596_thumb.png

From that old talkings there were some points from some guys:

-> Emkay wanted to have and said that it will be better if pillars are in chars size/blocks so that an easy mask when the guys goes behind - DONE

-> Others said that screen on A8 should be in chars also on the height so now we have the 3parts as (3x8charlines) + Top (previous flor (1charline) DONE

-> PF0_white, PF1_dark colour and PF2_light colour works and PF3 with DLIs gives the Torches and Bottle (that is also the enemys skin colour) for all levels DONE

-> Our guy: [(PM0+PM1)_Light Pink for our guys skin + PF0_white)] DONE

-> Enemys: [(PM2+PM3)_Clothes colour_different for different kind of enemys + PF3_skin + PF0_white] DONE

:)

Edited by José Pereira
  • Like 2

-> Others said that screen on A8 should be in chars also on the height so now we have the 3parts as (3x8charlines) + Top (previous floor

Hey CrtXL and Popmilo this way and the way all levels display its done you'll use 4Interleaved charsets that we then have space for the guys soft sprites ;) :)

It would work like this:

TOP PREVIOUS FLOOR: Charset_1

THE 3BLOCKS FLOORS: Charset_1 / Charset_2 / Charset_3 / Charset_4

And we have also Charset_0 that will have all letters, numbers and symbols for the status.

Hey CrtXL and Popmilo this way and the way all levels display are done using 4Interleaved charsets that we then have space for the guys soft sprites ;) :)

It would work like this:

TOP PREVIOUS FLOOR: Charset_1

post-6517-0-89640600-1404236248_thumb.png

THE 3BLOCKS FLOORS: Charset_1 / Charset_2 / Charset_3 / Charset_4 two times (each floor its 8charsets higher)

post-6517-0-52441600-1404236274_thumb.png

And we have also Charset_0 that will have all letters, numbers and symbols for the status.

Edited by José Pereira