IGNORED

Something you don't see every day...

CPUWIZ

Solid gold? :D

Might as well be, even if it was, it would never get melted or sold. Even now, the damn thing weighs nearly 2 pounds and it is almost as tall as the length of an old iPhone 3G. You could bash someone's head in with it. LOL

• Like 1

I can see this is going to turn into an Atari merchandise thread. :D

I'd be more interested in seeing unique Atari-related swag owned by members, as opposed to stuff you can find online and eBay. :)

..Al

Me and Zwackery have some weird ass stuff with the Atari logo on it and AFAIK, all official. ;)

Wow, one item that single-handedly represents the death of Atari and newspapers!

Seriously, cool acquisition. :cool:

I knew you would dig it, dig it even more now, it cost $10.00 shipped for this whole set (I flipped the image, so people can read the blocks)...

Blocks.JPG

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Why 3D printing, when a proper industry already exists for ages? You could get that done as a laser-cut custom rubber stamp within minutes, for just a couple $.

And unlike a printing block you could actually use that one without any extra equipment...

Edited by Mef

Why 3D printing, when a proper industry already exists for ages? You could get that done as a laser-cut custom rubber stamp within minutes, for just a couple $.

And unlike a printing block you could actually use that one without any extra equipment...

Because my university has a printer in the library. However, I have yet to think of anything that I would like to make. I don't think the plastic would make good stamp material any way. Every time I think of something to print, its always "Oh ya they already do that another way, that already works fine." I should just go out to the the garage and carve one out of wood.