IGNORED

Was Donald Duck on the Atari 8-bit?

_The Doctor__

Would anyone be interested in helping Donald Duck find his way through a maze and collect his nephews caps? In order to find the caps you would have to avoid some bad guys and answer questions to pass obsticles in your way... then rush to get out of the maze before the sun sets.

I was only able to re-create this to a certain point... My 8 inch drive has failed.... If someone wants me to go further I would need a replacement drive. compatible drive types... qume trak high density double sided drives.

DT-8, or QUMETRAK 842. I think there are two other types that will work as well.

I last picked one up for 50 plus shipping...last one I saw sold thru ebay was $100.00 complete in a case with power and control boards, one drive working one drive dead.. but I did't have the cash.... I did download a service manual.

any how I will send the compiled disk out for all to enjoy... It's as far as I got before the drive failed...

another one of Roklan's lost but now it's found treasures..... and now I give it to you!

donald.atr

free of charge and interesting to play... If it fails on a question just reload it. As I said the drive failed while I was working on it. I was working on Rockball at the same time. If I am blessed with a drive I will be able to upload rockball as well. I have the sources to alot of stuff also all on 8 inch...

Feel free to post some screen shots of this for all to view.

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Like 2

Maybe someone wants to finish this? There is a good deal of material on the 8 inch disks, If anyone can help me with a drive or a fix for my drive.

I also have one of the main hard drive but can't get it to boot... removed loose change from the boards.. still need proper settings for the dip switches in the s-100, drive seems fine, s-100 card seems fine but mis configured.. the adaptor card might be shot...

• 6 months later...

Yes it's a prototype pulled from my collection of Rocklan Corp. goodies. What's left of the office that I can quickly push out that is.

Here is another game that's damn near complete.

Crazy Maze Race!

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/239084-crazy-maze-race-chase-down-the-rabbit-choose-a-door-that-does-not-match/?p=3251167

Today you Just add Title screen and polish it up :) Back in the day you just went right to the game as there might not be enough memory to have all that eye candy!

Edited by _The Doctor__