IGNORED

Any word on the 2600 Star Castle release?

Army Of 2600

Ditto this. I need to renew my AA subscription as well but the invoice link I received no longer works.

I can't wait!

By the way, the papercraft cabinets are amazing!!!

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/243587-atariage-new-releases-and-demos-at-prge/page-2?hl=%2Bpapercraft+%2Bcabinet&do=findComment&comment=3342611

I bought a copy at PRGE. I can confirm this is one of the must own VCS homebrews, up there with Thrust, Ladybug, Medieval Mayhem and Space Rocks. Packaging and pack ins are phenomenal and the game is just amazing both from a gameplay and techinical standpoint.

Don't miss this one. It's one of the greats.

• Like 3

I, too, am very much looking forward to purchasing the boxed edition of this, along with Zippy and hopefully Ladybug as well.

Thank you as usual for all of you hard work in producing these!

I am going to try very hard to get all the new games in the store the weekend of October 31st / November 1st. :)

..Al

• Like 5

$50

Would you take $49.99? :D

What a bargain! Worth nearly twice that price: game with built-in high score tables, NTSC, PAL, B&W option, poster, paper craft mini cabinet, manual, plastic bag with AtariAge low tack sticky tape tab... possibly more? Magnet, available/upcoming games card?

Does the manual have the "Star Castle story" saga in addition to instructions?

Edit: Somebody _please_ make a Starplex controller sticker (just the sticker)! Some of us already have the controller that came without the woodgrain sticker:

post-29575-0-46625000-1445614071_thumb.jpg

Edited by iesposta
  • Like 2

What a bargain! Worth nearly twice that price: game with built-in high score tables, NTSC, PAL, B&W option, poster, paper craft mini cabinet, manual, plastic bag with AtariAge low tack sticky tape tab... possibly more? Magnet, available/upcoming games card?

I haven't decided what price it will be in the store just yet. :D

Indeed. The manual actually devotes four and a half pages to the "Star Castle story". Here is the first page:

star_castle_story.jpg

..Al

• Like 2

Edit: Somebody _please_ make a Starplex controller sticker (just the sticker)! Some of us already have the controller that came without the woodgrain sticker:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I second this! I'd love a Star Castle or Space Rocks overlay for my Starlex controllers. :)

• Like 1