IGNORED

Any word on the 2600 Star Castle release?

Army Of 2600

Would love to get hold of a Starplex controller. What sort of price do they fetch?

$35 and up.

And for not being real arcade buttons, I was impressed on how well they actually work. You can tap them very quickly and easily.

The layout is exactly the same as the Asteroids Arcade machine.

• Like 1

Would love to get hold of a Starplex controller. What sort of price do they fetch?

I'm in the same boat. My wife is a big Asteroids fan and I'd love to get her a Starplex controller, but it seems like they're nearly impossible to find on eBay anymore. From what I gather there was a big crate of new in box Starplex controllers discovered around a decade ago, so the market was temporarily flooded with them, but now the stock has dried up and I can't seem to find any these days. I'd of course also want to get a Space Rocks overlay for it if I could find one, but those seem to be just as non-existent now.

Edited by Jin

I'm in the same boat. My wife is a big Asteroids fan and I'd love to get her a Starplex controller, but it seems like they're nearly impossible to find on eBay anymore. From what I gather there was a big crate of new in box Starplex controllers discovered around a decade ago, so the market was temporarily flooded with them, but now the stock has dried up and I can't seem to find any these days. I'd of course also want to get a Space Rocks overlay for it if I could find one, but those seem to be just as non-existent now.

Had a peek at eBay sold listings and only one came up and that was with a console. Being in the UK doesn't help matters either.

GroovyGameGear sells Happ buttons with Zippy switches instead of the crappy stock e-switches. Far quieter and I can get much faster rapid fire rates with them.

http://groovygamegear.com/webstore/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=73&sort=20a&page=6