IGNORED

Grab Bag Piñata (Free Stuff!)

DZ-Jay

Alright! Thank you all for making the Grab Bag Piñata such a successful event! You've managed to whittle it down to almost nothing.

Now it's time to pick the bones and clean the carcass. Find attached an updated inventory catalogue listing what's left of the poor old Grab Bags. Peruse at your leisure, and send me a PM if you'd like something else.

These last bits will be dispensed in a first-come-first-served basis, with a slight bias towards newcomers and those who did not ask for much originally.

As before, everything's up for grabs! The floor's open... get to it!

PDF version: Grab Bag Inventory (Redux).pdf

Excel version: Grab Bag Inventory (Redux).xls

I think I've confused people again with the spreadsheet. It's exporting it to PDF that makes it lose the titles for each worksheet. Anyway, only the first page has games. The actual layout is:

Page 1: Games

The first page is games, grouped by Platform, Publisher, and Title. It says the quantity, whether boxed or loose, and what's in each boxed one: box, manual, and how many overlays.

Page 2: Manuals

The second page is game manuals, listed by Title. For each one, it describes whether they are black and white, colour, or full colour, and how many are available.

Page 3: Overlays

The third page is the loose overlays. It lists them by Title, and includes how many units. These are counted in singles, not pairs. So when it says "27 Astrosmash" it means we have 13 pairs and an orphan overlay for that game.

Page 4: Miscellaneous

The fourth and last page is additional miscellanea. Each item is described briefly, along with its quantity.

The Grab Bag Piñata party is over, I've swept the floor of all the left-overs and crumbs and packed everything up. Packages will be posted today.

Thank you all for playing! :)

-dZ.

attachicon.gifIMG_1552.JPG

The Pinata idea was a great idea! Now the Grab Bag will continue for those wanting to continue it. Look for a bumped Grab Bag thread soon. Right after it makes a pit stop to me for a little refill with some new swag........taste the rainbow!

The Grab Bag Piñata loot has been posted--everybody's package is on its way now! YAY!

I will send a PM to everyone involved with the contents of their individual packages.

And for all of you holding your breath... Eric7100 gets a special shipment of overlays for 19 games! I carefully chose pairs in the best condition available. Now he can finally play his Intellivision Flashback and we can all go on with our lives. :)

• Like 6

-dZ, Puleeease tell me you mailed these to the wrong address ;-)

Icing on the cake. The saga continues...

No, no... I sent him a shipping notification, but the package is still here at my house. Gotta keep up with his expectations. :rolling:

• Like 1

No, no... I sent him a shipping notification, but the package is still here at my house. Gotta keep up with his expectations. :rolling:

By the way, that was just a joke. I posted all packages for real on Monday morning, and I sent everyone a PM with the contents of their Grab Bag Piñata Slice-o'-Loot . :)

Edited by DZ-Jay

Thank's dZ for the PM confirming my Spyker cart and other stuff that I don't have is on it's way.

I really appreciate it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No worries. Everyone gets one.

You get a Spiker cart! And you get a Spiker cart! And you get a spiker cart!

EVERYONE GETS A SPIKER CART!!!

oprah-free-car.gif

• Like 3

And for all of you holding your breath... Eric7100 gets a special shipment of overlays for 19 games! I carefully chose pairs in the best condition available. Now he can finally play his Intellivision Flashback and we can all go on with our lives. :)

My "special shipment" has arrived. Thank you, DZ-Jay! :)

Edited by Eric7100
  • Like 1