IGNORED

Do you want the bB page to be many pages instead of one?

Random Terrain

One Page or Many?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want many pages instead of one batari Basic page?

• Keep it all on one page.
    • Multiple pages, please.
    • I don't care.

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I've seen people mentioning in threads here at AtariAge that they hate multi-page articles. They want the article to be on one page so they can just scroll down and read the whole thing. The bB page isn't an article, though, so maybe people would want it spread across multiple pages.

The thing I like about one page is that jump links (anchor links) that don't leave the page can be blue and links that leave the page can be red, so you instantly know at a glance if a link jumps to another place on the page or jumps to another page online. Especially useful for the offline version of the bB page that you can download.

If the majority wants multiple pages, the table of contents and index would probably need to be on a separate page by themselves and all of the links would need to be updated to jump to the appropriate pages.

If the majority wants multiple pages, how many pages would you want it spread across? It might help to glance down the table of contents to get an overview of what's on the page and use that to help you decide how many pages there should be.

Thanks.

When I'm working on a game I am always on your bB page (and also your 7800basic page). I find your website invaluable, I reference it frequently, and I love it exactly how it is now. If I choose not to use your table of contents I can run a quick browser search and find exactly what I'm looking for very quickly. If you want my 2 cents, I wouldn't change a thing!