IGNORED

Help! I need to find the 7800 K.C. Munchkin Easter Egg!

h9kdvvvs2k9777

Help!

I need to find the K.C. Munchkin Easter egg! The Atari 7800 version of K.C. Munchkin has a special Easter egg that enables the player to play the game in the original mode of the game.

I am a huge fan of the original Odyssey2/Videopac version of K.C. Munchkin. How can I set the Atari 7800 K.C. Munchkin into the original mode of playing? Please list info on how to find the Easter egg of the Atari 7800 version of K.C. Munchkin.

I am playing K.C. Munchkin on an Atari 7800 emulator. There is no pause button that I know of on A78 emulator for Windows RT. Any info for finding the K.C. Munchkin Easter egg for people who are playing the game on emulators would be appreciated.

If the emulator you are using does not emulate the Pause button of the 7800 console, it is a flaw of the emulator. There is no other 'info for finding...', outside of having the Pause button properly programmed, mapped, and utilized under the emulator.

MESS emulates the Pause button of the console and the Easter Egg executes perfectly:

post-18-0-14797500-1423497953_thumb.png

• Like 1

There are no Odyssey2/Videopac emulators (which support wired controllers) available for Windows RT tablets. I do not even know any Odyssey2/Videopac emulators that can support wired controllers while running on either IOS or Android.

Anyways, would it be possible to just hack the K.C. Munchkin 7800 ROM to only set it on the original Videopac mode? If not does anybody know of any alternate ways to find the Easter Egg of K.C. Munchkin 7800 without using a pause button?