IGNORED

Season 4 - The New HSC - Week 13-14 = Sci-Fi Movie Weeks

JacobZu7zu7

After hitting reset with candy on the screen, I got ((9 + 9 + 2) * 770) + 7693 + 3:

post-13-0-01231400-1430068452_thumb.png

youtube.com/watch?v=coqMHZYVf5M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coqMHZYVf5M

After having a nice day off from E.T. yesterday, I thought I'd see if I could get a higher score today. Thanks to Elliott clogging up the other humans at the end, I didn't have to waste any energy in the forest.

• Like 5

That was a super fast two weeks. I didnt get into ET unfortunately. So no score for that one.

And I didnt play the other two games as much as I wanted to.Last weekend was gorgeous outside.

Star Wars:TAG

default b/b

Alien

default b/b

first time playing Alien. The wife enjoyed watching m play it.

And star wars..I love it on any platform.

• Like 2

Whew, didn't even have time for an E.T. run -- and that's the only cartridge that I owned! Thanks to my boat anchor of a computer, I barely posted in time. Not even enough time to type the scores in. Ick. And here I thought having two weeks would make all the difference. Someting about the game-a-week regiment I guess...

• Like 1

E.T. 23,718

Did you use Elliott to clog up the humans at the end or did you find more than 20 pieces of candy? If you found 20, that means one of these days when I feel like making more single-round videos for my web site, I'll have to get on the ship with at least 8315 energy units (23718 - 15400 - 3 = 8,315). Looks like I'd also need to have a perfect placement of arrows, a perfect placement of a Call Elliot Zone, a perfect placement of the Phone Home Zone, and hardly waste a drop of energy walking or running.

• Like 1