IGNORED

Survivor as a cartridge

Jayson

I assume you will not be releasing the rom files so others could put them on cartridges.

I noticed you said you would be selling a PCB for M.U.L.E on cartridge, are you going to release plans so some could build there own without the prebuilt PCB.

I would like to be able to mirror or link to plans so hobbyist could put M.U.L.E. on cartridge without out of pocket expenses

my site

www.irata.info

It might just be me but I find having cartridges of games that were never before released on cartridge the most exciting news I have seen pertaining to the atari 8-bit computers in years.

I gave my son 6 year old an Atari 800 for Christmas with about 80 dup cartridges I had. You get a little charge seeing a six year old choosing to play the Atari 800 more that he does his Xbox. I guess it is just more proof that games were better when programers had to fight to get there code down to 16k or so. Programmers now have less skill because they just bombard a game with hi-end graphics and worry very little about the actual game content I guess 9 GIG of space does that to some.