Opry99er

Here are a few more pix.

Living room, open kitchen area

lroom_zpslfkhdnxa.jpg

Kitchen

kitchen_zpsk9nr5idg.jpg

Detatched Garage

garage_zpsu64mnvgz.jpg

View from the garage up to the back deck of the house. (Notice the additional sky-deck above the deck... This is a private deck from the master bedroom)

20150616_130026_zpsshrdvko4.jpg

View from the back deck out toward the valley

20150616_125644_zpsmav1jfws.jpg

Side wrap around deck (and my son)

20150616_125620_zpsp0ctpxzw.jpg

Some very very old steps... These definitely pre-date this house... I'm thinking there was an old cabin there at some point.

20150616_130200_zpsdrap9f9r.jpg

• Like 8

no, must be factor 10.76, so 95 m² = 1022.57 ft²

(1 ft = 0.3048 m, 1 ft² = 0,0929 m²)

Yes of course :) It's less tiny, but definitely still tiny, at least from the viewpoint of our oversized American homes. My brother in law lives in Birmingham, UK and it is amazing to see how efficiently and creatively his house builders used the small amount of space available without making it feel cramped.

Thanks Tursi...

We are doing alot of hoping and praying right now. :)

Just trying to get the down payment money together... Just about there. :) Once that is done, it is out of our hands and up to the underwriter and originator. We have done everything we can do...

• Like 1

There are always issues with the Home Inspection. I had issues when I was selling my home and when I purchased my new one. It became a game after awhile negotiating. (I want this fixed and I want that fixed) LOL

Depending on how old the home is make sure that you don't have a Federal Pacific Fuse Panel as some Insurance Companies will not insure you. These were very common in homes made from the 50's up to the late 70's. Permits are another issue with people doing home fix up jobs which can cause problems. It really comes down to how thorough the Home Inspector that you hired is.

Wish you the best of luck!

• 3 weeks later...