IGNORED

I'm back... sorta...

I don't know where to post this so I just started a new topic. I apologize in advance if this isn't the right place or proper etiquette.

I've been away for almost a year now. I've lurked here and there but definitely have not participated in conversations. It's a long story and I'd prefer to just forget about the last year (or five) if at all possible and I certainly won't waste bits on it.

I have to thank Omega for kicking me into gear and actually getting me back on here. How ironic is that... since I urged him to get back into the TI a couple years ago. LOL

Anyhow, I see lots has happened and hope to poke my nose in here and there. I'm still super busy with life but one major hurdle is over and I'd like to get back on the TI and do some sh*t!

I left some people hanging when I exited last year and I'll do my best to follow up with them as time allows. If you're of them, please accept my apologies.

Okay, that's it, just really wanted to say Hi and I miss ya all!

-Dano

• Like 5

I don't know where to post this so I just started a new topic. I apologize in advance if this isn't the right place or proper etiquette.

I've been away for almost a year now. I've lurked here and there but definitely have not participated in conversations. It's a long story and I'd prefer to just forget about the last year (or five) if at all possible and I certainly won't waste bits on it.

I have to thank Omega for kicking me into gear and actually getting me back on here. How ironic is that... since I urged him to get back into the TI a couple years ago. LOL

Anyhow, I see lots has happened and hope to poke my nose in here and there. I'm still super busy with life but one major hurdle is over and I'd like to get back on the TI and do some sh*t!

I left some people hanging when I exited last year and I'll do my best to follow up with them as time allows. If you're of them, please accept my apologies.

Okay, that's it, just really wanted to say Hi and I miss ya all!

-Dano

Welcome back Dano!

Glad to see you are back!