IGNORED

Some ideas for keeping the 7800 Live! (Game ideas for future)

MSd7342

(My English is horrible, I know...)

Hello! I'm new at this gropu but no new in gaming, My real name is Alejandro Aldebaran or can just call me MSd, well that's not the point, the point is because I want to see more for the excellent 7800 with more games, and create games with accesories (like the AtariVox+ and Trak-Ball's! like the CX-80 or the 2600 Pro-Line) well my ideas are the next.

Missile Command with Voice acting (AtariVox+) with ambience and Trak-Ball support.

I wanna to make Missile Command more alive well I have some ideas, like this,

-When a Bombarder is coming the voice acting ''Alert! bombarder Incoming (*Airplane/bombarder Sound*)'' appaer on the Vox+

-When a UFO is coming a strange sound comes, like the Enterprise 128 Version (here to see

at 4:00 the noise is perfect for the UFO)
-Your missiles look like missiles (again a example can be this video at 2:04, I don't wanna the missile look like this, it's just for a example)

-If you save all the cities (or well almost 1) a voice acting says ''The Citys are safe...You are a Hero...''
-Another voice acting sounds when more missiles come ''Here they come!''

There are many things I want to do, but are many so, that's right for now.

That's just a example of 1 game I will start in a time, another can be a Gradius (the First) on 7800! that can be posible, with more downgrades in graphics but not in gameplay, I think is awesome just thinking that, again only if is posible, but I think It actually is, Also I want to take adventage with the Vox+ (Just for the PowerUp Selection) not so many ideas here, until now.

Other game can be Burger Time...but...this time...maded without lazyness Again Vox+ can make more help and I can take levels from all the Good versions (Like the INTV, Aquarius, Coleco, etc. etc.) not so many new things here, just the right way maked the game... next...

Zaxxon, Oh boy I love this game! and even more I feel special because that's not normal from my age! (15 years old) and I wanna to make a good Zaxxon for the mighty 7800 I don't think I can take much adventage from his accesories.

there are many games I want to make but 1 on 1 to make it good ;), I will start with Missile Command in a few days (when my PC return home with its new Intel Dual Core 2.33 :D) well that's all for now, Greetings to the AtariAge Community.

Have you played Atari today? ;)

• Like 2

Other game can be Burger Time...but...this time...maded without lazyness Again Vox+ can make more help and I can take levels from all the Good versions (Like the INTV, Aquarius, Coleco, etc. etc.) not so many new things here, just the right way maked the game... next...

http://atariage.com/software_page.php?SoftwareLabelID=2783

He finished by saying he wants to make the games, and will start with Missile Command in a few days. I know its a bit much to hope for with a first time poster, but it doesn't sound like non-programmer idea-peddling to me. :?

@Alejandro: welcome to AtariAge! I enjoy programming for the 7800 peripherals as well. There's always room for new 7800 coders - if you run into problems, reach out in the 7800 programming section. Good luck!

Sorry I never knowed about that Burger Time sorry, and yes sorry the bad writting but I want to do some practise in progaming (because It will be my future) but also want to make more love to the system for that I will make more games with some ideas here and there. and Thnx RevEng, I will enjoy progaming for the system.

• Like 1

Sorry I never knowed about that Burger Time sorry, and yes sorry the bad writting but I want to do some practise in progaming (because It will be my future) but also want to make more love to the system for that I will make more games with some ideas here and there. and Thnx RevEng, I will enjoy progaming for the system.

Now I don't feel weird about that little kiss I gave my 7800. Bring the love. More games = more fun. Looking forward to Missile Command.

Hmmm...

:ponder:

I don't see the bad, It can be really Good

And thanks guys I would not make anybody dissapointing :D I will make all Genres like Sports, Racing, Shooters and even more

I will take all ideas here like tempest and the sports games, and make my own Burger time (I will call it McBurger Okno XD) and I will make more games like Wizard Of Wor (Ported from C=64 with Vox+) and make some of the Bally Astrocade games for 7800 (like Demolition Derby/Grand Prix, and his shooters wich I love to death) and some other games like Carnival, weel...the 7800 will have really good games like they need.

Edited by MSd7342