IGNORED

Collecting the same title across all systems

Does anyone here have a collection of a game that was released for several systems? I think I've finally now collected all of the console versions of Flashback: The Quest for Identity. I have no idea why, but this game came out for almost every console and I think I've tracked down all of the versions (including the CD-I one, which took the longest to find). If there is anyone in the world who might appreciate this, they might be here. Post your game title if you have a collection like this!

-Tatton

Christophero Sly - I have the Mac version on floppy, but not the PC one. I have no idea why I picked it, I just started tracking them down and it got out of hand. It was released for the Genesis, Super Nintendo, 3DO, Sega CD, Jaguar, and CD-i. There was a gameboy advance version rumored, but it never came out. :sad:

z28in82 - That's exactly what I'm talking about. Any luck?

-Tatton

Well I have every American version of Castlevania except Castlevania II : Belmonts Revenge for Game Boy and the Tiger handhelds. I have the Import Saturn Castlevania

Doom I have on PC, SNES, 32X, JAG, PSX, GBA & looking for a decently priced Saturn version

Wolf 3-D PC, SNES, JAG, GBA

I have versions of Q*Bert for the 2600, 5200, Intellivision, Colecovision, NES, Game Boy (original monochrome version, sadly underrated), Game Boy Color, PS1, and Odyssey2. I think that's the closest I have to a one-game-multi-platform collection.

Coming in a close second: Frogger (2600, 5200, Colecovision, Intellivision, Game Boy Color, PS1, Odyssey2, Apple II).

Mario bros on famicom, NES, 7800 and 2600

Tony hawk pro skater on DC, PS1, n64

THPS2, ps1, n64, pc, dc

thps3, ps1, ps2, gamecube, xbox, Pc

Thps4, ps1, ps2, gamecube, xbox

Note, thps2x wasnt released here, Thps3 for dc wasnt released here.

Theres probably loads more,,,,,

Doom - Jaguar, SNES, 32X, Saturn, PSX (& Final Doom), PC (all), Mac (all), GBA (both), N64

Donkey Kong - 2600, 7800, 8-Bit, ColecoVision, C64, INTV, ADAM, Nelsonic Watch, Game Boy ('94 & G&W), N64, NES (reg & "Classics"), TI-99/4A, e-reader cards

Donkey Kong, Jr. - 2600, 7800, ColecoVision, Game Boy (G&W), Toymax Keychain, NES (reg & "Classics"). e-reader cards

Mario Bros. - 2600, 5200, 7800, Game Boy (G&W), NES, e-reader cards

Dragon's Lair - C64, MS-DOS, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, NES, DVD, Jaguar, SegaCD

Tetris - NES (both), Game Boy, N64, SNES, Virtual Boy, MS-DOS, Dreamcast

Frogger - 2600, 5200, 8-Bit, Supercharger, ColecoVision, Coleco Mini-Arcade, C64, VIC-20, INTV, Win95, SNES, TRS-80, game.com, electronic pen, hand-held game

Centipede - 2600, 5200, 7800, 8-Bit, ColecoVision, C64, VIC-20, MGA handheld, W95, Dreamcast, TI-99/4a, game.com

Q*Bert - 2600, 5200, 8-Bit, C64, ColecoVision, TI-99/4A, PSX, NES, Tiger mini-arcade, SNES (QB3)

Pitfall!

P! - 2600, INTV, Tiger electronic game

PII:LC - 2600, C64

SP - NES

P:TMA - SegaCD, Jaguar

P3D - PSX

Biohazard / Resident Evil

B-C:V - Dreamcast

B-C:VC - PS2

RE - PSX, Saturn, GameCube

RE2 - N64, game.com, tiger handheld

RE3 - Saturn

RE-C:V - Dreamcast

I also collect "Star Wars" games, the "Ultima" series, "Zork", "King of Fighters" (and related), "The Legend of Zelda"....

I'm sure there are others. These are the first that come to mind that I actually try to collect.

Mine's been Double Dragon. I'm missing the real obvious one (Master System) but I do have NES (1,2, and 3), SNES (Super Double Dragon), Genesis (original and V), Game Boy and the arcade machine (and boards for DD2).

I've heard there was a PSX version made of Double Dragon in Japan, but I've never seen it and the Double Dragon Dojo doesn't list it. Anyone know anything about it?

Do you think that Double Dragon 3 is IMPOSSIBLE to beat?

I played it back when it was brand new..in 1992 or 1993 I believe.

My neighbor had it and I tried it out. Could not get through it at all! Only start with 1 life!

My neighbor had it and I tried it out. Could not get through it at all! Only start with 1 life!

It's the only game I own that actually made me consider a Game Genie, if that tells you anything.

Inadvertantly I've gotten about every Resident Evil game for the systems that I have. I currently have all the versions for PSX, N64, Dreamcast, Saturn and PC. I've been thinking of getting a Gamecube just for RE0.

I've also have OGRE by Origin systems for the PC, Atari 800, C64 and Amiga (I don't own an Amiga though :? )

I've beaten it (without Game Genie!). It takes a lot of patience and practice, and is so frustrating at times, it completely ruins any enjoyable features the game may offer. Stick DD2 for the NES.

Inadvertantly I've gotten about every Resident Evil game for the systems that I have.  I currently have all the versions for PSX, N64, Dreamcast, Saturn and PC.  I've been thinking of getting a Gamecube just for RE0.

Do you have the version that they released for the Gameboy Color and the game.com?

-Tatton