IGNORED

Fake manuals alert

ianoid

I just sent this guy a message about his reproduction manuals and here's what he said.

have no idea what you are talking about!!!!! these were purchased at a video game store!!!! and actually bought the games with some of them!!!! and if if you ardent interested just keep moving!!!!and don't write me I'm not interested in your ignorance

Anyway i reported multiple listings although ebay does not give a rats butt... all they care about is making their commissions.

have no idea what you are talking about!!!!! these were purchased at a video game store!!!! and actually bought the games with some of them!!!! and if if you ardent interested just keep moving!!!!and don't write me I'm not interested in your ignorance

With that attitude, I'd definitely report all of his listings with fake manuals. Or buy them and then give him negative feedback and open disputes with PayPal.

..Al

• Like 1

I have sold some items to this seller on multiple occasions so I sent her a message about the manuals. I ended up sending pictures of some authentic manuals (per their request) for comparason. I am pretty sure that she just took them down after conceding the fact that they were fake.

Edited by atari181

LOL, ebay isn't going to do a damn thing.

post-997-0-45858700-1440212068_thumb.png

post-997-0-92738800-1440212068_thumb.png

If enough people take ten seconds to report scams they will. People used to say the same of shipping and feedback abuse and ebay ultimately fixed those problems (well, at least took steps to weed out the worst of the scammers).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Im sure glad most of what I own is from 10-15+ years ago before most people bothered faking items. It's a great reference to have. I see the huge opportunity to fake stuff and rip off uneducated buyers to the point it hurts the market and on the flip side I see a great opportunity for people like me and a few others here who do games for a living with a good solid rep to sell these type of items and continue to grow the collector base or at least advise buyers on whats real and fairly valued.

Ebay 99% of the time does not care in the least bit. If fakes keep selling prices on real stuff will go down with them due to people being scared and then maybe Ebay will change ---a little.