IGNORED

Y splitter...

http://www.l-com.com/d-sub-db15-y-splitter-adapter-db15m-db15f-db15f

Would this work on 5200? I know 5200 has pins so I need a gender changer for the other side. But other than that would this work? I use gender changers on a y cable so that is not an issue. Problem is the extension y cable I have is super long so I want to shorten this. So will this adapter work instead?

I saw your 16 dollar keypad on ebay for wico. I still have your wico you sold me long time ago on ebay. And I have the masterplay clone low_budget made long ago and sold on ebay also. So a second keypad is probably a repeat. But the masterplay clone doesn't allow the wico probably as it probably expects a digital and wont except an analog. But with a y cable it works great. MP clone keypad on one side and the wico with on the other side. The y is broke off but still 15 to 9 works. So it works with a separate y. But Y is too long. So that adapter might help shorten things but not sure.

its hard to start

ok first off the "5200 wico stick" while it has a 9 pin female end it is not wired any similarity to a 2600 joystick

the masterplay uses a 2600 joystick it will use wico 2600 sticks obviously

its just the analog wico is a one off design and i think it was a mistake for them to use a 9 pin connector cause it has confused countless others mostly ones with the y cord that comes with the 5200 stick also the wico keypad many thought was a 2600 controller adapter , they think they can use any 2600 stick with it so that was a fiasco but

much about the 5200 was a fiasco like people using the first 5200 plugged it into their tin switchbox and then couldnt figure out where to plug the power in

as to the y unit you were contemplating if you plug in 2 items that use the joystick portion it will half the resistance of the controllers

i would suggest that it has very little use besides the shielded d plugs wont stay put in the deep shell of the 5200 jack

as to my keypad with wico adapter i originally intended to just make it a keypad suppliment for my gameport to 5200 adapter but i thought heck for like .60 cents i could throw a wico plug on it and have it double duty

but i think that may have confused people as it is still a keypad that plugs into the gameport adapter

as to your broken y if you send it back to me with $2 return postage i will fix it

i apologize the wire i used was not durable but i was attempting to make these as cheap as i could and what i had was some old used solid cat 5 cable which was intended to run behind the wall and never be touched again

Edited by bohoki

PM me your address.

Anyhow my thick y cable works no issues. So weird. No half resistance it seems like. One side mp clone and other size wico. Wico plugged into the Y cable not mp clone so it works fine. But your keypad are you saying it won't work on my 5200 without that pc adapter. I know gender changers work on my 5200 I have used them before.

As for the cable I will give you more than 2 dollars. If you can turn it into an adapter. I mean maybe we can shove the ends into small tiny boxes possibly. Like this.

http://mvvg.blogspot.com/2015/09/wico-y.html