IGNORED

disc replay

Spotted some atari at disc replay village crossing today. They must of changed their policy because they never used to take below nes. But saw some atari today. But they are asking way too much. At least for the junior.

There was only 1 each. 1 jr and 1 5200. I just took multiple angles.

http://mvvg.blogspot.com/2015/10/atari-disc-replay.html

^ I'd agree those should be the prices if sold here or between friends, but not necessarily at a brick and mortar retail store. Still, they could probably stand to come down maybe 10%-20% if they end up sitting around forever or if they do not allow haggling.

Electricity, heat and rent aside also, gotta keep in mind what some of these stores give in credit or cash for such things. That said (and for the hell of it), I took a near mint boxed Vader system to an independent game store recently and was offered $25 in store credit. Guy acted as if he didn't really want it at all. :ponder:

• Like 2

I called just now and they said they do not barter and everything is final. Even my retroport I got yesterday was all sales final. No returns. Just exchange if it does not work for same thing. Or store credit if not available. Just like good will. So not worth it. And they won't trade in my junior until they get rid of those 2 I pictured. But if they had to guess probably 28 dollars for the JR and 1 or 2 dollars per game unless they were really popular.The retroport was cheap so was worth a risk but its not too shabby.

• 2 weeks later...