IGNORED

Deal alert: Clean and tested Heavy Sixer up for grabs on ebay for $60!

Nutsy Doodleheimer

If anyone is in need of a Heavy Sixer? There is one on ebay for a buy it now price of $60 with free shipping. I don't think the seller is aware of Atari 2600 console variations. Too good of a deal for these to pass up for them nowadays. I have two of them, so I would jump on this if interested.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Atari-2600-Woodgrain-Video-Computer-Console-Only-CLEANED-TESTED-Sold-As-Is-/201484531041?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

"Will be sent extremely well protected in a bubble mailer"... :ponder:

Just noticed it. I'd ask the seller if I could throw in an extra 10 bucks to make SURE to have it mailed in a box with bubble wrap and packing peanuts. It will arrive damaged in a bubble mailer. I don't even think it will fit in a bubble mailer.

Just noticed it. I'd ask the seller if I could throw in an extra 10 bucks to make SURE to have it mailed in a box with bubble wrap and packing peanuts. It will arrive damaged in a bubble mailer. I don't even think it will fit in a bubble mailer.

Yeah, was trying to envision a Donkey Kong sized bubbleope myself, but then remembered how I received an Amiga 1200 from England once: wrapped in bubblewrap, then covered with brown paper bag. :mad:

Yeah, was trying to envision a Donkey Kong sized bubbleope myself, but then remembered how I received an Amiga 1200 from England once: wrapped in bubblewrap, then covered with brown paper bag. :mad:

About 5 years ago I bought an Atari 7800 from ebay. And when I saw the package after it arrived, low and behold it was sent in a bubble mailer. It barely fit in it but after I opened it up. There was about 15 plastic pieces broken and the system didn't even work. Boy was I pissed! I took pictures of it and they didn't issue refunds. After a lot of venting and showing the pictures of that sorry excuse I got my money back.