IGNORED

Activision Patches for Sale

D.Yancey

I saw them last night when i looked for the beamrider patch, I am the only one hwo's maxed the score on the hard setting, I deserve a patch on my jacket.

why do so many americans don't want to ship internationally, other than finding out what the shipping cost will be, but you could just put an exagerated amount that would shurely cover it.

Offered a ebay guy $100 extra to ship a $30 wireless controller to Sweden recently, but he just responded with the usual hostile "I clearly wrote in the description.."

Seemed like a win win to me.

why do so many americans don't want to ship internationally, other than finding out what the shipping cost will be, but you could just put an exagerated amount that would shurely cover it.

A seller will lose 99% of time against the stacked deck of ebay & paypals

“seller loses policy” and add on the extra problems that international shipping

can cause and its simply not worth it. Seller has to accept the possibility of not only

the loss of the item cost but also the additional higher cost of shipping.

When dealing international it becomes 1000 x’s more difficult, there can

be a language problem, Laws to consider, Dealing with third party mail

services, Cost & issues trying to prove delivery, Customs Delays, Confiscation

or Damage, Import Taxes due, Postal Service Custom forms and paperwork,

ECT… And if there is a problem with damage of anything else, to file an

insurance claim can be very difficult if the buyer does not cooperate.

These reasons are just of the top of my head many many more.

Offered a ebay guy $100 extra to ship a $30 wireless controller to Sweden recently, but he just responded with the usual hostile "I clearly wrote in the description.."

Seemed like a win win to me.

Its not a Win if the buyer (not saying you would do this) files a claim and gets back the extra 100.

Seller will loss not only the extra 100 but also the cost of the item plus the cost of shipping and then

we still need to factored in the loss of listing costs, seller fee's (ebay & paypal), Any profit that would

of been made, time & research.

Edited by FND

Wrong forum, bro. If I buy multiple patches, will you throw in a free bottle of EXTREME KLEANER?

Why is this the wrong forum? It is marketplace and auction central. I realize my listing are not auctions, but eBay is considered an auction site. Where should I have posted? If you buy multiple patches, I would consider giving you one free extreme kleaner if you pay the shipping for the cleaner. Send me an eBay message for what you want to do.

A seller will lose 99% of time against the stacked deck of ebay & paypals

“seller loses policy” and add on the extra problems that international shipping

can cause and its simply not worth it. Seller has to accept the possibility of not only

the loss of the item cost but also the additional higher cost of shipping.

When dealing international it becomes 1000 x’s more difficult, there can

be a language problem, Laws to consider, Dealing with third party mail

services, Cost & issues trying to prove delivery, Customs Delays, Confiscation

or Damage, Import Taxes due, Postal Service Custom forms and paperwork,

ECT… And if there is a problem with damage of anything else, to file an

insurance claim can be very difficult if the buyer does not cooperate.

These reasons are just of the top of my head many many more.

Its not a Win if the buyer (not saying you would do this) files a claim and gets back the extra 100.

Seller will loss not only the extra 100 but also the cost of the item plus the cost of shipping and then

we still need to factored in the loss of listing costs, seller fee's (ebay & paypal), Any profit that would

of been made, time & research.

I shipped internationally for years. I have experience with this. I had so many international buyers blame me for slow shipping. 1st class international shipping takes up to 30 days. That is not my fault as I ship the same day the order is paid. Also, I've had numerous orders lost in the mail on international orders, which is also not my fault. 1st class international packages are not tracked once they leave the USA, so neither party has any idea if or when the package will arrive. But on eBay, the seller is always responsible. To me, it is no longer worth the risk versus the potential reward. Sorry, it's nothing personal.

Why is this the wrong forum? It is marketplace and auction central. I realize my listing are not auctions, but eBay is considered an auction site. Where should I have posted? If you buy multiple patches, I would consider giving you one free extreme kleaner if you pay the shipping for the cleaner. Send me an eBay message for what you want to do.

When I posted that, this thread was not in the Auction Central section unless I am losing my mind. And I was kidding about the Extreme Kleaner. :P

I only ship internationally to Canada which can track 1st class postage and with the global shipping program. Been scammed internationally one time too many. I would probably consider AA members though who had good standings.

Yes, you are right. 1st class international is able to be tracked to Canada and to the United Kingdom. It's not the buyers that worry me. They are usually quite honest. It's the mail system and the customs system with which I have issues. Many times the mail piece is "lost" and never gets delivered nor returned to me. But even worse, often times the buyer will receive an empty envelope that was opened by customs. So it appears that customs agents stole the contents when it was "officially" opened.

Edited by D.Yancey