IGNORED

Last call for my stuff for a while!

Philflound

I'll be moving soon, so my stuff being sold on Ebay won't be available pretty much after the new year. Maybe a few extra days, up until 1/4 or 1/5 at best. I don't know when I will be back up and running and what will be accessible as I won't be taking everything with me the first trip around. So if you're interested in anything, even stuff that has completed with no sales, let me know. I just sold an Asteroids and Tempest patch and have some left. If you want the vintage patches, do a search when you're in my Ebay. Also have about 100 boxed Atari games still available. I'm planning on bringing all my video games with me first round so I can get them back up. Also planning on bringing tons of loose cartridges and systems I never got around to testing.

I need more money for my move, so I'm willing to make deals, especially for AA members. So if you see items you want, PM me and hopefully we can come to an agreement. Going from NJ to FL is not going to be cheap and with all the stuff I own, I'll be making a few trips most likely over the next 2-3 months. Thanks for looking.

Phil

http://www.ebay.com/sch/gpdcomics/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Edited by Philflound

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, whatever is on is pretty much all that is for sale. I just got back some graded comics including autographed Marvel Star Wars Empire Strikes Back issues. If you look at ended items, unsold Hallmark and American Greetings ornaments are still able to be gotten. Many of the items have been permanently packed so cannot be purchased. Last chance. I'm moving next week whether I'm ready or not.