IGNORED

Food Fight

Mendon

We're starting the annual "Spring Video Olympic's" around the old homestead, with myself and kids (even the wife gets involved occasionally) taking part in trying to be the High Score in different games for each system.

One of the games we selected this year was "Food Fight" and after a couple practice rounds by everyone, 2 questions came up that hopefully someone can help us with:

1) High Score: is there a way to have the High Score displayed while the system is on? So far, as soon as someone loses their last life, the game returns to the Title Screen with no score showing. Maybe we are just missing something here, but we've found that you have to be FAST to record your score and level before it seems to disappear. Comments?

2) Anyone know how many levels there are to the game? So far, one son has gotten to Lvl 44 on Intermediate and asked me if there was a level limit, like 100. I checked the instruction book and it does say. Anyone know?

Thanks in advance for any responses!

Mendon

I love Food Fight - I think it's my all time fave for the system!

To answer your questions...

First, you have to have a quick hand to the pause button - for some reason it doesn't record your score. Perhaps you should spoil yourself with a high score cart - I'm pretty sure Food Fight is supported.

And second, there's 125 levels. After level 125, it just keeps repeating at level 125.

Have fun with your olympics!

Joey

1) High Score: is there a way to have the High Score displayed while the system is on? So far, as soon as someone loses their last life, the game returns to the Title Screen with no score showing. Maybe we are just missing something here, but we've found that you have to be FAST to record your score and level before it seems to disappear. Comments?

You need the 7800 High Score cart. Food Fight was designed to work with it. I think there are still a couple of dealers that have a few copies left. It's not cheap though, around $60.

Mitch

Archived