IGNORED

Intellivision Bowling League

Opry99er

That is why YOU should be President!!! :)

Of America I mean, not the Bowling league we already have a President for that of course!!!

I'd be similar to Trump, and he is much closer in his campaign than I.

And I don't consider Opry99er the league president. That doesn't sound right. Sorry, Opry...

I consider him League Commissioner.

Sounds really official, that does...

I can't believe we are heading into the final week!! I know the "Minds in the Gutter" won't be making the finals but all in all that I can say is I had a freaking blast with this fun league! Thanks again Opry for creating this and I hope we do it again soon!! By the way for "Comeback Player of the Tournament" a.k.a. ""Roy Munson Award". I like to nominate SiliconeToad85. He made a damn awesome comeback. Had a 90 in round 1 to a 117, 253, 268, 289, 300, and a 300!! Hands down my vote! And we all played awesome in this tournament. :)

• Like 4

Week 7 was awesome!!! Another record week with 5179 pins knocked down by the league as a whole!!! We have all really improved drastically over the course of the season, and it is with joy in my heart that I welcome you all to the final week of the regular season!!!

Week #8 will hopefully bring some new folks into the 300 club and give us the pins we need to get the highest total to date.

It has been an honor and a privelage to be your commissioner this season. This has been a great experience, and I am thankful to all of you for joining in and having fun with this innagural season of the IBL.

Let's make week 8 the best week of 'em all!

• Like 3

Golf was actually my first thought before starting the IBL. But PGA Golf is a poor game, and Chipshot is not very widely owned. Bowling was the natural next thought, and then I forgot all about golf. :D

Yeah, the issue of Chip Shot not being readily available is a minor problem. Maybe we wait for a golf league until the LTO flash or the Hive are out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bowling seemed the perfect choice... I started thinking of all the Tin Cup and Happy Gilmore quotes amd how much fun it would be with the passwords and entendre, but playing PGA for several hours turned me off. I didn't have Chipshot, so Bowling naturally took the cake... And it has not disappointed AT ALL. :)

• Like 1

I'm not much of a skiing fan (but I could be persuaded). I was thinking a golfing league might be fun. I've heard that Chip Shot is a pretty fun golfing game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You need to give Skiing a chance it is a great game with good controllers. once you know the course it can be fun but there is a bit of a learning curve .

• Like 1

My score this week just bowled a game with my 12 year old daughter her first game I think she did pretty well . If anyone doesn't like a submitted a score with 2 bowlers on it . I have one of 299 i did by myself

nobody said you had to display only 1 game on the screen. You obviously got a 300.
  • Like 2