IGNORED

My ebay auctions: Stargunner, Demolition herby and Ram-it

marijn

You are correct. There is a pal sticker underneath. Demolition herby doen not have a sticker. So are they region free you think? Since the pal sticker has been covered up? The color manual of each game is in english and there are extra manual in german and spanish.

You are correct. There is a pal sticker underneath. Demolition herby doen not have a sticker. So are they region free you think? Since the pal sticker has been covered up? The color manual of each game is in english and there are extra manual in german and spanish.

I've had a look at my Cosmic Creeps and Fast Food manuals and I also have multi-language manuals with them. I'd say your games are PAL and if they work on an NTSC console they'll very likely display the wrong colours. Would love to get hold of Ram It boxed but I just need a box as I have the cart and manual already.

post-42993-0-77742800-1453937913_thumb.jpg

post-42993-0-71472600-1453937928_thumb.jpg

...So are they region free you think?

You guys are funny. Why has no one told him yet, that there's no such thing as "region free" when it comes to 2600 games? :rolling:

Without turbo-nerding the topic, basically... you're either NTSC or PAL. And if you're trying to sell one or the other in opposite regions, well…

post-13896-0-99488800-1453948250_thumb.jpg

Are those PAL? I have a few PAL Telesys games, but those came with multilingual instruction manuals. Yours seem to have the US manual + German addition.

Why would they not be PAL? The poster is from Holland. Is it common to find Telesys NTSC games in Holland?

And on a side note, greed.

• Like 1

Well, given all the facts above my guess would be that those are very early PAL releases. So they maybe just took the US manuals and added a quickly compiled German instruction sheet before the multilingual manuals were finished. Didn't Imagic (or was it Activision?) do the same with their first PAL cartridges?

Why would they not be PAL? The poster is from Holland. Is it common to find Telesys NTSC games in Holland?

And on a side note, greed.

We had "grey" imports here in Europe. Distributors that shipped NTSC games in quantities over the big pond and sold them here, sometimes with cheap (typewritten) local manuals. I am not sure if that was done with Telesys games too though.

If they have PAL stickers on the spine they are official PAL releases for sure (see my post above).

Imagic did send out their very first PAL releases with the english manual and a leaflet in german that explains, that the country specific/multilingual manual is not ready yet and the buyer will receive it later on (after contacting the Imagic distributor in his country).

Yes, that's what I meant! :)

I have relisted the games on ebay Netherlands. Lower starting prices as well. Combined shipping is possible ofcourse.

Ram-it

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3018627122801?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=301862712280&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Stargunner

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3018627079771?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=301862707977&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Demolition Herby

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3018627038001?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=301862703800&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Due to a mistake demolition herby is ending sooner than the pther two games.

• 3 weeks later...