IGNORED

Has anyone done a poll on which 5200 model do you own?

CrazyChris

I have a 4 port and love it. My brother-and-law gave me the 2600 adapter which I cannot use, since my 4 port would need to be modded. I have considered buying the fully populated 4 port motherboard from atari best that does work with the adapter. However the cost to me does not justify it since I use my coleco 2600 adapter already.

got my first 2 port in the marketplace, $30 plus ship = $46, came with 2 controllers, one good, one almost good, and a stack of games.

Got my second 2 port at goodwill, $3, no hookups, no nothing- but it works. I don't need the 4 port because I play alone, and the USB cart has fixed versions of pitfall etc.

• Like 1

2 port boxed new

2 port with Atari Service sticker on it, my beloved "Galaxian" console used on the HSC.

4 port Asterisk boxed new

4 port Asterisk in a 5200 carrying case

4 port , my first 5200 & main gaming console on the HSC.

4 port, my back up.

I vastly prefer the cosmetics of the 4 port over the 2 port, mainly because the 4 port is shiny black , smooth , and so Star Wars influenced, where as the 2 port has the textured compartment door and bezel.

None are modded, some have been repaired over the years. I would like to eventually pick up a 4 port to have the direct power and composite/s-video mods done, the audio out would be really cool for hooking up to a Bose Lifestyle system, but truthfully none are a big priority for me, 34 years after the fact :)

• Like 1