IGNORED

My Mega Everdrive came in..and it ROCKS!

Rick Dangerous

Loaded all the Genesis and 32x roms, will probably do master system too.

This this does normal battery save for games as well as save states for games.

I can see myself storing my Genny/32x collection for a while, now that everything is in one spot.

Very nice unit, can't recommend enough. Good for homebrews too!

Anyone else have one? What have you learned that you like to do most with it since you've bought it, or what features did you discover?

post-38373-0-22131100-1456517170_thumb.jpg

post-38373-0-61049500-1456517177_thumb.jpg

post-38373-0-30182600-1456517185_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I have one too. Got it two months ago. It does rock. Also have a scart cable and a hdmi and a component converter. Hdmi has an odd smoothing effect when scrolling that the component does not. Component has buzzing audio but perfect video. Also ordered an everdrive for my N64 that I rgb modded.

I've had an Everdrive MD for years, and I've been tempted to get a Mega Everdrive for a while now. If I get one, I'll use the Everdrive MD on my Nomad and the Mega Everdrive on my Genesis/32X/Sega CD.

One nice thing about the Mega Everdrive is that it can be used as a RAM cart for the Sega CD. If you've owned a Sega CD, you know that the internal memory can fill up quickly with saves (especially if you play a game like Shining Force CD), so this is a very welcome feature.

• Like 1

Nice Nomad! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Say have you tried out games from other regions yet? I want to get a Mega Everdrive one day.

Yes, it plays PAL games great (was playing some Worms the other night.) It even detects the region when you fire up a ROM so very smooth transition between regions without a need to toggle via menu.

I love it. Completely changed the way I Sega. I've had a few ROMs not play because of region issues, but I haven't done any serious troubleshooting - could just be funky files. But the Mega Everdrive.... it's just the best. Though the one drawback? The in-game menu has made me lazy about having to get up and hit "reset" on other systems. A(n almost) one-stop for SMS, Genesis/MD, and even 32X. Hope you enjoy yours just as much!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...