IGNORED

Dragonstomper & Escape from the Mindmaster

Allan

Working your way thru you will see a couple of goodies.... looking at the list you also will find a crap ton of people who might know where stuff is or even still have hiding in storage or some corner of whatever their current business is..... A cold calling master should probably tackle this job.... you never know when a few hundred to a couple thousand of something will turn up again....

• Like 1

I'd heard of the Starpath Supercharger for the 2600 before, but I didn't realize which games were used by it. Their version of Frogger is really good for the 2600, and their other games are all of high quality too.

I guess they were destroyed by the video game crash too. It would be nice to find out if any remnants of these 400/800 games can be found, even if they're only available on cassette. ;)

Edited by MrFish
  • Like 1

Dragon Stomper is great game and I played it through just last week for the first time in ages.

Escape from the Mindmaster is amazing and one of my favorite games from 30 years ago and still today. 3D environment, avoid aliens, solve puzzles and play mini games...20 years ahead of its time.

Suicide Mission is another favorite and was always so much more fun than any version of Asteroids including the arcade games. I still can't get over the squirming vector graphics.

I can almost swear I've seen Escape from the Mindmaster for the Atari 8 bit line but maybe I'm just thinking of the Colecovision release.

I remember buying my Super Charger and playing Phaser Patrol and Frogger...a $45 accessory that allowed my 2600 to play games that were right up there with CV and any of the 8 bit computers.