IGNORED

Ikari Warriors!

Gunstar

I've owned this game for years, but had never finished it, always got killed around where the marble buildings start appearing...but I was playing it today with my MAAS arcade stick, and I finally beat the game!!! WOOHOO! :D It sure makes a difference when you have a good controller that doesn't cramp your style and your hand like the procontroller...my HIGH score was just over 114 million, I spent a couple of minutes shooting everything I had at that huge gold guy at the end, thinking it was a boss, but finally move in close and found out it was the guy I was suupose to save...what was with him being 50 feet tall? Anyway, excellent game, glad I finally finished it, but now it doesn't seem so long as it always did before...Commando seems longer, especially once you finish all the missions the first time through, and you can still go back again and ther is new stuff the second time through...too bad they didn't do that with Ikari too...now what? Tank Command from Froggo? Is that any good? It looks like Ikari in a way...

Archived