IGNORED

Finally joined the 5200 owners club

InnovaX5

After decades of swearing that I would never own a 5200 due to its size, controller issues and other known problems, I finally got one.

I took one look at Shawn's auction for his modified 5200 'mini' auction and decided I had to bid. Let me tell you, that incredible little bundle was worth every single cent and more. That Atarimax cart is just icing on the cake! What a perfect way to start a brand new collecting obsession for me. I don't know if I love you or hate you Shawn, you did an amazing job on this console and controller. You've cursed me into wanting more for the 5200 now.

I already know AA games are on my list next and I'm going to have to find another custom 5200 controller so I can two player it up with my gf. I just hope the second controller that I manage to find is as fantastic as the one Shawn made.

Anyhow, welcome home 5200, its time to play some Mario Bros.

12795464_1047644765281094_23529930732259

• Like 7

Oh yeah...Robotron and Space Dungeon are really good games and the 5200 controller actually plays well with each one.

You'll want a joystick "controller coupler" for the games. Really does make a difference, for these twin-stick games.

• Like 1