IGNORED

Atari 2600 7800 Composite Video Mod 20pcs Blank PCBs

Barakandl

Hi Atari Age,

I needed to Mod some Atari's so they had composite out. I bought one kit and realized how darn simple the PCB was. So instead of buying more kits at $20 a pop for the rest of the Atari's, I whipped up my biz light version of eagle and had blank PCBs made. The board house will not small amounts so i had to order a bunch and now I have extras.

I put the extras up on eBay. One sold really quick and i have had messages for buying more. If the demand is big, I can order more PCBs..

Check it out on eBay. eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2015793067141?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=201579306714&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Thank you,

Andrew

PS I am just getting into the console hobby. I currently big into pinball. I am good at PCB repair and can layout new boards. Looking for ideas of PCBs to make for the Atari community!

Edited by Barakandl
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

That seller buys the blank boards from and makes his own kits, which is fine and I encourage people to buy from him. I mostly do pinball stuff so it is hard to find time to pack up kits like that anymore. I put the 20pc sheets of the blank pcbs back on ebay tho.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2022004909511?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=202200490951&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Edited by Barakandl