IGNORED

Mrs pacman controlls wonky?

Can't find the right combination. Give me some idea what is wrong. And my galaxy s4 shut of video at the end so I did not mention qbert both copies work. But before 1 did not load all the way and some garbled letters and junk on the screen. Not sure why it started working all of a sudden. And then at the end after my cellphone cutoff finally 1 copy works and the other with the white duck on the top got a black screen and no loading at all. All other games load fine.

Ms Pac hates digital sticks because the analog control is VERY sensitive. Regular Pac and even the Pac-Man Arcade that was based on Ms Pac don't have these issues. It really annoys me since it would be a go to game for me but I just can't deal with the analog sticks and it just doesn't play nice with my Competition Pro sticks.

Edited by joystickjedi

Yes but I am using the playstation adapter with analog thumbstick so its not digital now. Works great after moving all directions and resetting. Somtimes reset doesn't work. I have to pause and then reset. But after reset it works. Playstation analog thumbsticks works awesomely for pacmam and mrs pacman. Like it should of been all along.

Ms Pac hates digital sticks because the analog control is VERY sensitive. Regular Pac and even the Pac-Man Arcade that was based on Ms Pac don't have these issues. It really annoys me since it would be a go to game for me but I just can't deal with the analog sticks and it just doesn't play nice with my Competition Pro sticks.

Ms. Pacman works really well the digital stick I make for 5200. Joystick has 4-way gate too.

• Like 1

even the Pac-Man Arcade that was based on Ms Pac don't have these issues.

I based Pac-man Arcade off the computer version. When I converted it to the 5200 I didn't use the 5200 joystick code for reference. There is no auto-cal and I actually use the same deadband as Adventure II.