IGNORED

M.U.L.E. Cartridge preorders are being accepted!!

Hi Ben,

I am glad it arrived! I was getting a little concerned...!! I guess it is lucky

I kept two carts for myself....of course now I only have one!! :(

That is fine, just so everyone is happy!

BTW, the computer beats me at this game entirely too much....

What's with that???

:ponder:

Mark

The AI is actually pretty good in the game. Not as downright insane as some players are (and thus unpredictable) but pretty good none the less.

Mine arrived yesterday. Still have not pulled the 8-bit out of the closet to try it out but ... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Now I just need that Survivor cartridge. ;-)

Finally got four folks together to play the cartridge Monday. Played 100% great.

Odd thing is I actually missed the disk load sounds as we landed on the planet Irata ... of course we landed instantly so I didn't miss it for long.

:D

...and cart #50 arrived (with "Bristles", thank you so much!) yesterday in Calgary. Great stuff!  :)

Bristles.... that's a good game.

True story

It wasn't till years later that I learned where the music in that song came from. DOH! :D

• 2 weeks later...
I take it EA will be receiving a royalty check from you some time soon, I assume you do not own the right to M.U.L.E.

Considering that only 50 copies were made, I think it would cost EA more to do the paperwork for it than the total amount of royalties they would receive.

I take it EA will be receiving a royalty check from you some time soon, I assume you do not own the right to M.U.L.E.

Considering that only 50 copies were made, I think it would cost EA more to do the paperwork for it than the total amount of royalties they would receive.

The royalties wouldn't be worth it... I doubt they would be interested in that....

If they were to sue over the copyright infringement... I'm no lawyer, but couldn't they also sue for the court costs?

Archived