IGNORED

Is this a good deal??

BTHOTU

I dont know anything about this system is this a good deal for 65 after shipping??

This auction is for the Atari Lynx video game system + 8 games. The system is in awesome shape with a brand new like screen. It comes comlete with the original box, car adaptor, AC adaptor, boxes for two games, and the 8 games. The games are: Football, GauntletHockey, Batman Returns,Turbo Sub,Pac Land, and the two classics Nija Gaiden and Electro Cop. Payment is expected within 3 days of auction's end. I only accept Paypal and only ship Priority USPS. I welcome international bidders but shipping will be higher than listed in the auction. If you do not intend to pay then please do not bid. I will leave appropriate feedback. Thank you for looking/bidding. Good Luck!!

Without looking at the condition of the Lynx, it is an ok deal, not a steal. Only two games in the box, which ones we don't know. The games themselves are not rare and I care very little for most of them. I actually like Pacland the best of the bunch. Gauntlet, Hockey and Ninja Gaiden are not bad games in gameplay but the others are not good at all. Football, Batman Returns and Turbo Sub are just dreck. Electrocop? I know I will get an argument but I find Electrocop to be the most overrated game the Lynx has. It has incredible and colorful graphics and good sound but gameplaywise it is a dud. It is basically a glorified maze game with no replay value whatsoever. Its system for opening doors is particularly annoying. You have to wait for the four digit code to cycle before the code is broken and the door is opened. Some of the doors are in the high numbers so you got to wait an interminable time before it opens. Oh, and the maze, doors and placement of enemies are all the same so it is the same game over and over again.

My advice, wait to get an individual Lynx without the games and then find an auction with eight pack of games that are new in the box. They are there all the time and the prices are really good. I found one with excellent games like Klax (an essential title) Chips Challenge, Crystal Mines, Xybots, Rampart, Hydra and S.T.U.N. Runner.

Archived