IGNORED

Songbird Two-Day Atari Sale!

Songbird

The Songbird web site has had some significant downtime over the past two months, but we're happy to report everything is up and running smoothly once again!

To celebrate, Songbird is offering some great deals on select games for the Atari Jaguar and Lynx game systems for just two days only. Visit:

http://songbird-productions.com/limitedspecial.shtml

to see the list of items on sale. Some games, such as fan-favorites Skyhammer and CyberVirus, have never been offered at a better price!

Offer valid until 11:59pm May 1st; orders must be emailed or postmarked by that time. Offer valid only for stock on hand. Songbird reserves the right to terminate this special early on some or all items if necessary.

Happy Gaming!

Hey, I'm a long time Jaguar collector and I used to have a Lynx a whiles back but my lynx days came to an abrupt end when I went out on my cousin's boat and the lynx got splashed, so this sale oportunity looks like a great place to start collecting lynx again, I appreciate any suggestions from all of you since I've been out of the Lynx scene for years.

Hey, I'm a long time Jaguar collector and I used to have a Lynx a whiles back but my lynx days came to an abrupt end when I went out on my cousin's boat and the lynx got splashed, so this sale oportunity looks like a great place to start collecting lynx again, I appreciate any suggestions from all of you since I've been out of the Lynx scene for years.

I think this topic's been covered elsewhere in the Lynx forum...but just want to mention that you should consider both Lexis and Cyber Virus (the "BattleMorph" of the Lynx library). They're both great games. :)

Hmmmmm, decisions, decisions.

:?

Since I just upgraded my PC I cannot afford everything I want so do I go w/ a 2nd copy of Championship Rally for comlynx play and Crystal Mines II: Buried Treasure. Or do I go for Crystal Mines II: Buried Treasure and a new game such as Ponx or Remnant PW3D?

Archived