IGNORED

Atari book

g0blinish

During development I've simple tool.

for ATASCII/Internal tab page is possible to switch between charsets - right click and choose one item from popup menu

for 6502 opcodes is possible to sort list clicking by header. I'm not sure about right data for CPU instruction set.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you a lot for sharing.

Regarding the malicious threats flags, VirusTotal website showed that 3 out of 53 Antivirus/Adware engines flagged the file as malicious/malware threat.

Here are the results.

The program has the potential to be improved further.

This website has several references of frequently used Atari sources you might incorporate.

Atari 8-Bit Reference Cards

And here the Defacto reference card for Atari 8-Bits

Analog Pocket Reference Card provided by Allan

Now, what you can add or modify depends on personal interest/needs. What matter "to me" is the ease and simplicity of information provided which I believe you have accomplished to a great degree.

Maybe, If you a decimal value along with the Hex values (mostly in Atascii/Internal conversions) would be nicer.

madi

Edited by Madi

Don't worry gOblinish, the notion was that you may have accidentally posted a virus or it was a false positive and not you had deliberately tried to infect anyone :)

Unfortunately it is being picked up and shut down on my system, if the exe is packed then that's the most likely culprit as lots of the packers get picked up as a false positive, if its packed you may want to try a different one just to save the hassle.

Paul.

• Like 2