IGNORED

CLIPART & 2600 images thread

ATARI TROLL

I had used images from another forum after getting download crazy and posted them here. I really didn't ask anyone which Albert pointed out. He made a good point and said if you want to do it right start one using our own artwork within AA not other forums. All in all he was right and I went overboard. :|

Your scans were fine. I had taken avatars from another forum without really asking. So after suggestion from the moderator, I thought I'd start from scratch. Whatever scans you put here are fine. I think if there is a problem with a certain reply, then that one will be deleted instead of the whole thread itself. I had over 85 which is too lengthy to delete. I hope that you will repost yours. They were great pics.

Cheers

I do have my own atari page. Its a little on the crazy side. I just started this thread because several people were wanting to get clipart (not my face) for webpages. Hopefully more people will add the 2600 clipart for that purpose. I added me just to get it started and for a good laugh.

Archived