IGNORED

CLIPART & 2600 images thread

ATARI TROLL

@Mr Megaman: I agree I think I will wait and post a few in one reply. I try to to them in small doses due to connectivity problems. I like your idea better. I am glad that I have had a few requests and I have seen the clipart on a few webpages now. Seems someones using them. Thanks again for the post. One reply is better than wasting the time to do 10. 8)

I posted a reply in the contest thread. LOL nice Label! Also in MS PAINT if you select the object on the menu bar to your left, there is a group of shapes, click the second group of them, and I think that will allow you to paste a transparent object!

I posted a reply in the contest thread. LOL nice Label! Also in MS PAINT if you select the object on the menu bar to your left, there is a group of shapes, click the second group of them, and I think that will allow you to paste a transparent object!

Thanks - I will try that - gotta get my head into programming now - Im off on safari :P

Ok, I'm new here and I want to get in on making some of these labels for contests and what not but I have a really dumb question. My computer skills are sorely lacking. :sad: If I get the atari fonts from the archives onto my computer where do I put them so I can use them in Photoshop. I put them in the common files/adobe/fonts folder but that's not doing it.

Sorry I'm so retarded but if someone could reply or send me a personal message or something I would greatly appreciate it. ~Matt

man thats awesome, now if only someone would make the game...

Maybe it's time for another hack... What do you say Atari Troll? :D

And while youre at it, I really think you should hack RealSports Tennis to, so my Borgwars label can get a home ... :D

post-1597-1055433602_thumb.jpg

Archived