IGNORED

CLIPART & 2600 images thread

ATARI TROLL

The screen looks too busy and the scores are much too high for the game they are playing to be a variation on Pong.

The console kinda resembles the Intellivision. The paddle controllers are big and bulky and like nothing I've ever seen. My guess is the pic is a prototype unit or an artist's concept of a system (maybe the Intellivision) that went through a few more design changes before it finally went into production.

Ben

The screen looks too busy and the scores are much too high for the game they are playing to be a variation on Pong.

The console kinda resembles the Intellivision. The paddle controllers are big and bulky and like nothing I've ever seen. My guess is the pic is a prototype unit or an artist's concept of a system (maybe the Intellivision) that went through a few more design changes before it finally went into production.

Perhaps. But it looks like a catalog ad... Dunno. Very odd!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Your 2600 is a little crooked - it needs to be rotated right about 1 or 2 degrees :D

Seriously though - very cool display :thumbsup:

Here's mine: (split into left / right shots)

It's more of a 'Classic Gaming' shrine in my basement :) The Vectrex is still to come...

post-1787-1067343130_thumb.jpg

post-1787-1067343131_thumb.jpg

Archived