IGNORED

CLIPART & 2600 images thread

ATARI TROLL

• 1 month later...

One of these days I'm going to get off my lazy arse and design a different style cart. I was working on a newer red label template as well as an all silver one. I sortof have a blank cart template that can easily be modified in adobe photoshop.

So without farther ado and thanks to southpark charactor creature. I present south park evil rock.

Laters......

post-3285-1070623453_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Time to go vectorial!

I just made these! That mean you can now color them as you want them to be, you can handle them like any vectorial object, you can resize them to 2400 dpi if you want to print them without loosing quality, avoiding that ugly stair pattern when printing a small image on a large sheet or that ugly oversized anti-aliasing!

These are in Paint Shop Pro format, because that's the software I paid for!

atarilogos.zip

post-4728-1077769378.jpg

post-4728-1077769379.jpg

post-4728-1077769380.jpg

Hey guys, I've looked all over for a good *side* pic of a six-switcher, and look to you guys for help. I'm building a 3d model of the unit, and I need some reference pics. They need to be at 90 degree angles -- left or right, back, front, and top, not at a 'perspective' view like most ad photos show. If you guys can possibly post or email some to me (higher quality the better), I can possibly make some cool pics after I model the unit. If you want to email, my email is ed@NOSPAMedsfamily.com (remove NOSPAM)

Thanks!

Atari Age does sell a clipart CD in their store. Check out above the nice roll over effects Albert and his crew use with the layout of this forum.

The first pic is Milkmans Avatar (very nice lines on the pic)

CPUWIZ's girl made him a cake a while back of a heavy sixer (could someone repost the pic here??)

Second pic is from my website and other Atari sites

The 3d is another favorite (saved this one over a year ago-found under a web search)

Cheers

post-2800-1077867155_thumb.jpg

post-2800-1077867156_thumb.jpg

post-2800-1077867155.jpg

To ATARI_TROLL:

Sorry if I'm late to the game, but I like to help out anyone that I can. I have a genuine Heavy Sixer , with original joystick, and I also have a 2600jr Rev. A, an original 1977 joystick, later 2600 joysticks, and many games. Please let me me know if I can provide you any high-res digital images of any of these. I am at the service of those who request.

Yours truly, Max T.

Anything you can post would be great. Mr T: Do you ever go to any of the Gameworld (or gametown) stores in San Antonio? They used to have a website back in 98 & 99. I can find anything under web searches. I used to frequent their stores quite often. I may be back in your neck of the woods in may for a weekend or two (Universal City to be exact).

Cheers 8)

Assuming you were referring to Max T. (myself) as opposed to one of my childhood idols (Mr. T) I have bad news for you in that the only two game stores in the Alamo city that see Atari games are the Gamefellas stores in North Park and rolling Oaks malls. They sell their carts for $2, but nevery with manual or box.

If you don't mind a bit of a drive, I hear that Austin has a lot more in the way of vintage gaming, Sorry that I don't remember any specific stores, but if you ask around, surely someone will clue you in. Good luck!

Well, Troll the only two stores I know of in San Antonio that sell Atari carts are the Gamefellas stores in Rolling Oaks and in Northstar Malls. If memory serves, there is a Gamfellas at a mall in Austin that used to have a much wider array of merchandise. Sorry that I can't remember that mall's name -- you'll have to search the yellow pages for the address, but it was (at least last time I was up there) a Gamefellas also.

I find it odd that in our city of over a million people, only two stores sell Atari carts, and those stores change their inventory about as often as the Catholics change Popes.

Wish I could help you with a juicier source of merch, but to my knowledge, it does not exist along the I-35 corridor.

Archived