IGNORED

So I ordered Dungeon Stalker...

toiletunes

Nice 'Dogma' KMFDM reference! +1

Hendrix recorded that line in the song "Takin' Care of No Business" around 1967. :)

I like both of those songs!

It's definitely an old saying,...And Usually doesn't apply to me (This month is different haha)...But when I wrote that I was completely picturing this guy I used to work with who used to say it all the time...FWIW, his band used to do some Hendrix covers, And I was in a heavy band with a drum machine at the time...(neat coincidence eh?)

But I'll take all the Likes and +1s I can get!

Keep'em coming!

• Like 2

This catalog was printed for last month's Portland Retro Gaming Expo. I had 1,000 printed for the show, and I have maybe 200 remaining that I've been shipping with orders.. Here are a few photos:

catalog_1.jpg

catalog_2.jpg

catalog_3.jpg

Probably I will print more once I run out, although there may be some minor changes. I would like to do a more complete catalog, but that will take some time to put together and it'll be more expensive to print. And heavier to ship with orders, so not sure how to handle that yet.

..Al

• Like 11

No love for the XEGS apparently? ;)

But yes, very awesome, and looking forward to ordering a slew of 7800 hombrews once bently bear and froggy make their way to the AA shop.

I never would have appreciated Dungeon Stalker had I not gotten into Night Stalker on the Intellivision lately. Seriously addictive game...

• Like 3