IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Bowl Game (part 2)

RSS Bot

So I'm thinking this will be the final toilet.

I'm sick of redesigning it to get rid of every imperfection. You'll notice it's wider. I wanted to make it longer as well, but apparently you can only have so many sprites on the screen at once. I had a bigger toilet, but Frank's animation wasn't working correctly, so I had to reduce the toilet size. I guess I could make it so the guy who lives there lives in a mansion with a big bathroom. After all, the bathroom is supposed to be level 1. But it's either a small toilet or a big fruit fly. I would have put the toilet as a background, but I don't know how to do that yet. The background is the wall I put up. Once I get my Everdrive and see if what I have works OK, then I will work on moving Frank on the toilet screen. And also, a game I ordered from eBay still hasn't come yet. It's already 2 days late. I think it got lost in the mail or something. All tracking says is it's en route. Well, it said that two days ago. I hate e-mailing eBay users and bugging them, but I want my package. I rooted around in the garage again to see if I could find any GB games. I swear I had a lot and I don't remember getting rid of them, but I must have at some point because all I found was Kirby's Dream Land.

Attached thumbnail(s)
  • blogentry-9475-0-51622200-1480554902.png

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-13492-bowl-game-part-2/