IGNORED

AtariCrypt Collection Volume One - Merry XMAS! folks

Greyfox

Greeting Atarians, my great Colleague Steve Gregory a.k.a. Ataricrypt has joined forces with me to bring you the Atari ST Scene a very special gift this 2016 xmas :).

I present to you "AtariCrypt Collection Volume One"
292v9mu.jpg

In this "FREE" digital magazine with will find over 70 pages of amazing content personally selected from the AtariCrypt Archive by Steve himself, where I come in as the Suit Taylor to dress it up.
2ugz6mx.pngrvg46w.jpg

The Magazine covers some of the best Atari ST games as well as some great interviews thrown in for your enjoyment, and with AtariCrypt and Greyfox massive fans of the Atari ST Demoscene,
well we just had to include an entire section dedicated to the Demoscene of the present, so please do check that out too. :)

35i9mxf.jpg

You may direct view the press release and download link here:
https://ataricrypt.blogspot.com/2016/12/ataricrypt-magazine.html

33f3twg.pngmkxc0g.png

So I hope you all will enjoy the labour of our love and that your nostalgic juices and love for the Atari ST will go wild this Xmas.

Merry Xmas everyone

the ST Army of Two

Steve Gregory (Ataricrypt) & Darren Doyle (Greyfox™)

• Like 9

I must ask... was the layout done with Calamus, Pagestream, etc? :)

This looks fantastic! Now the thought is going through my head of how I could make an actual magazine out of this (now that I have a Laser Printer). Would be cooler if I could get my Falcon to print out to said laser printer though.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone so far that have commented on the new magazine, I truly hope you are all enjoying it and a great parting gift from Greyfox Digital publications covering the amazing Atari ST series, I will return....as James Bond would say :) many other amazing platforms

Looks amazing. Only thing I might mention is the calender. I don't do Facebook,

ever, so it's unavailable to me...

Other than that, truly great STuff. :)

Many thanks Darklord for you great comments..really appreciate how amazing the ST communities has embraced the magazine, all I can I say is thank you.

As regards to the calendar, the Facebook page requires no login or membership to access it, but with being the guy I am, I'm always up to help my fellow Atarian :)

So without further ado : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B85-uPqeX8-QNVVGUTlZNTlOeVU

Enjoy my friend :)