IGNORED

Backup Adam CPU's

Milli V

lol it is just ADAM or COLECO ADAM, to much use of the word "CPU" going on here :lol:

Well... Technically the Adam is the printer, keyboard, one data drive and the cpu (memory console), so I wanted to make sure no one thinks they are getting a complete system. There are people who dont read and would just see the one picture and think wow everything.

Milli

Well... Technically the Adam is the printer, keyboard, one data drive and the cpu (memory console), so I wanted to make sure no one thinks they are getting a complete system. There are people who dont read and would just see the one picture and think wow everything.

Milli

Fair enough, funny how everyone interprets things differently, I was confused by the term Backup Adam CPU, which is why I clicked the auction link and read the description, I was thinking "Wha....like a special chip to backup an ADAM? Or just the main processor (CPU)?, to be fair at least it caught my attention lol. Sorry don't mind me, I am one of those sticklers, like when people point at a modern computer case calling it the "CPU", yes the CPU is inside but it's not "THE CPU". I guess in my mind I'd have said simply Coleco ADAM main unit only, it was the BACKUP CPU term that threw me. Well, I am old and crotchety and stuck in my ways, only one specific way of thinking these days. Good luck with the auction then, At least it is a free bump and all will be clear for everyone else if it was not already, might have just been me. ;) :lol:

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer