IGNORED

The Knight Rider 2600 project

HardWork

Too Close for Comfort- Monroe has mutated into a three headed beast and Cosmic Cow has to save the day by shooting milk lazers at the platform under Monroe

HA! You know what, for the first time in YEARS I was trying to think of "Too Close for Comfort"... it was the cows in the Wii game "Boom Blox" that made me think of it, Monroe talking about how his talent with drawing Cosmic Cow was drawing the inoffensive udder...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Diff'rent Strokes- Arnold and Dudley have to avoid a creepy Maytag Repairman/Radio Station Manager that chases them around a bike shop.

man...I must have been reading this thread too much or something becuase Gary Coleman was in my dream last night. I said something to him like 'hey sorry your marriage didn't work out bro, gimme a hug!'

It was very sentimental as you might imagine...

Ben

• 3 weeks later...
Two years since last time HardWork checked AA. Where are you, dude? :cool:

My new working theory is that he never existed and that our memories of him were implanted by the Matrix, which also added this backdated thread to Atari Age...

"Remember Neo, there is no KNight Rider 2600 project."

What a thread.... I read the whole thing a few weeks ago and it made me want to laugh and cry at once... :D

As batariBasic is available since 3 years i just wonder why no one slapped together a cheap KR racing game with bB so this thread can finally be laid to rest?

Here's a title screen (of course as ugly as a KR-game deserves), who want's to do the rest? :D

post-12950-1226961253_thumb.png

• Like 1

What a thread.... I read the whole thing a few weeks ago and it made me want to laugh and cry at once... :D

As batariBasic is available since 3 years i just wonder why no one slapped together a cheap KR racing game with bB so this thread can finally be laid to rest?

Here's a title screen (of course as ugly as a KR-game deserves), who want's to do the rest? :D

The irony is that you've done more work on the project than HardWork did!

The irony is that you've done more work on the project than HardWork did!

Damn! You're right! :lol:

If i could only have those 5 minutes of my lifetime back...

Edited by Impaler_26
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...