IGNORED

New to the group? TI-99/4A FAQ, Hardware and software resources READ FIRST!

arcadeshopper

• 11 months later...
10 hours ago, ti99iuc said:

@acadiel Very nice John, I have restored and adjusted it a bit, it is a pity because it seems like to have low dpi
have you the measures of the original sheet please?

Texas Instruments Screen Worksheet from John Guidryb.png

US Letter size 8.5 X 11.  I scanned it as color with 600DPI.  Because it wasn’t really black and white (it was off white), and setting the scanner to B&W mode made the quality worse.  

• Like 2

Ah yes @acadiel, ok I do not know why but downloading your scanned image Photoshop says that it is in 72dpi. It also result to be compressed a lot.
about the off white I always thought it was because of yellowing of the paper given by old age but that the original was always in black and white.
But not having the actual document in front of me I couldn't be sure.

det.thumb.JPG.d85feed296236cf03beaed7ea0e9674f.JPG

@OLD CS1 thanks for all measures and details :) 

Edited by ti99iuc
  • Like 1

On 9/6/2022 at 2:39 AM, ti99iuc said:

OLD CS1 thanks for all measures and details :) 

FYI, I am pretty sure that the 3/8" measurement for the screen squares should be 3/16".  Not sure how I goofed that one, but it occurred to me while I was thinking that I prefer the standard graph paper size of 1/4".

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

FYI, The Smart Programmer has some issues with it -  the Google Drive set has one that says "1986-11" but really has October 1986 in that issue.  If you look in the Archive.org sets, October and November are supposedly both there, but when you pull them up, they're both October.  So we're still missing November 1986 if anyone has it.

The Google drive one does have one for February 1984 that the Archive version doesn't.  :)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, acadiel said:

FYI, The Smart Programmer has some issues with it -  the Google Drive set has one that says "1986-11" but really has October 1986 in that issue.  If you look in the Archive.org sets, October and November are supposedly both there, but when you pull them up, they're both October.  So we're still missing November 1986 if anyone has it.

The Google drive one does have one for February 1984 that the Archive version doesn't.  :)

@acadiel, I have a November 1986 copy that I can scan for you.  Issue 2, Volume 6.  Is that what you're looking for?

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, OLD CS1 said:

The TI Faire and VCF sections in events need refreshing.  I really came here to ask if we should have an "in memoriam" section.

i think so, a list of good 99'ers that have passed on to a better life with dates and link to their work if posted here on atariage, or bio on another site, there was i think a few pages like that on 99er for those that were in hall of fame that passed on, but we should have updated one for those that have been active more recently on the atariage forums, and sadly are no longer with us.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

It would be nice to have a web page set up that would allow others to post the information and have it approved for publication. I have a small section on the Chicago Group page and let me tell you, it's hard to look up information for members long since passed. It would be far easier to have those who knew the person better, be able to enter the remembrance.

If you use a form in which a person can fill out each section, it would be cleaner and more uniform.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...