• Tales of Dragons and Cavemen
    • Pogo Stick Medley
    • Mr. TNT
  2. 2. Batch 2

• Dark Chambers
    • Raid over Moscow
    • Strip Poker

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Pre-Poll, winning two go into final poll in a few days so be sure to vote again :thumbsup:

Batch 1

McKong "Tales of Dragons and Cavemen" (NTSC has display issues - will need to use emulation). One of the best finds from a couple of season's ago.

tales_of_dragons_and_cavemen.png

Carlsson "Pogo Stick Medley" Pogo Joe, Pogo Man, Pogo Tron (more on Tron later...) Pogo Sprong ok it's just Sprong now are there any others, I bet we have a 5th Pogoer somewhere in a cupboard?

pogo_joe.pngpogoman.pngpogotron.pngsprong.png

from me "Mr Baked Bean" sorry that's "Mr TNT" to you. Crazy speeding about the grid (argh I watched the Tron remake last night - it was ok for a while), TNT, that's Mr TNT to you is not like Tron - you move on the lines collecting things and the lines disappear, fun game and that's why I didn't vote for it?!!! I just wanted to ride on a pogo stick... stop typing now trbb it's your own fault for getting up so (relatively) early on a Sunday morning wibble :-o

mr._tnt.png

Batch 2

Red Thunder's "Dark Chambers" not HSC played before

dark_chambers.png

Deteacher's Raid over Moscow - decent multistage action

raid_over_moscow.png

Strip Poker (you can turn off the pictures [Option] or not try too hard if the 8-bit images are too much for you). It plays a good game either way ;)

strip_poker.png

Checkout atarimania for info on the games, and Fandal for downloads :)

Err.. the idea is to pick one game from each batch, and the two winners will go into a final clinch. Personally I can't see why we didn't have a straight 6 choice poll instead of a two stage one, but perhaps it makes it easier to pick future runners-up for new rounds.